Food With out fire
Heritage Global School once again surmounted by organising an activity, "Cooking without Fire" for the students. The endeavour behind the activity was to enlighten the students about the connotation of healthy eating and team work. As wise men have said, "A healthy mind resides in a healthy body". Our students actively participated in the activity. There were five teams and students decided the names for their counter with the following recepies.
- Potpourri had Fruit Olio: A miscellany of healthy fruits.
- Indian Delicacy doled up boiled and garnished ckickpeas with Indian Flat bread.
- Street food of India had crisp fried balls with spicy flavoured water.
- Continental Gourmet's Delight served Ambrosia Choban salad and Mediterranean Bruchetta.
- Mock tail Bistro served up Mockmosa and Luscious blue Mocktini.
There was aroma of delicious delicacies everywhere. Students enjoyed a lot and they used every fork and finger to serve the best of the dish they prepared. The students were as zealous as if they were preparing for the God's offering. The faculty also assisted each team. All the teams were applauded for their hard work enthusiastic performance and motivated to take the baton ahead in the coming years.